At Oakleigh Funerals Ltd we understand that everyone has different needs when it comes to the funeral of a loved one. It may be that their wishes were for a very simple funeral or that there are financial reasons that may restrict the choices one can make.
We are here to ensure that whatever the requirements the funeral will be carried out to the highest standard possible.
Wherever possible we will endeavour to carry out a funeral according to the wishes of the deceased within your budget.
A Simple Funeral
Should a simple funeral be required it would consist of the following:
- Removal of the deceased from the place of death to our private Chapel of Rest (within 25 miles)
- Completion of paperwork for burial or cremation – signatures by next of kin/executor would be required
- A simple coffin, fully fitted and lined. Clothing of deceased in a shroud
- Conveyance to a local crematorium for Cremation Service or local cemetery for a Graveside Service and interment
- Collection of cremated remains from crematorium
The cost of a simple funeral is £850 plus disbursements
Disbursements are fees that we pay out on your behalf and would typically consist of:
- Clergy fees
- Crematorium fees
- Doctors fees (for Cremation Certificates)